Our services are offered to seniors and anyone in need of non-medical assistance. This may include, busy moms who need an extra hand for household chores or recovering patients that require care.
Family members face a difficult choice when making decisions about the care for their loved ones. It is not easy, every senior wants to live in their own home as much as possible. Change of environment is big for them to decide. Advent Home Care Inc. can help you decide the best option for you and your loved ones care, to live better with the quality of life in their own home.
- Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing and Personal Hygiene
- Dressing and Grooming
- Medication Reminding
- Transfer from bed to wheelchair
- Toileting assistance; Diaper change, Nighttime toileting assistance
- Light and Heavy housekeeping
- Meal Preparation and cooking
- Laundry and Ironing of belonging
- Dusting and Polishing Furniture
- Answer telephone
- Assistance with mail sorting
- Pick up prescriptions
Companionship / Sitter
- Providing Companionship
- Provide emotional support
- Talking and listening to clients
- Keep client engaged
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Assist in pet care
- Light Housekeeping
- Provides transportation to Doctors appointment
- Keep the Client engaged
- Standby for client safety
- Provides assistance and support to Primary Caregiver
We are serving Dupage County, Will County, Cook County.
We are now accepting online payment. Please click here!